JOB TITLE: CDL Driver PT
LOCATION: Viola, WI
DEPARTMENT: Human Resources
POSITION TYPE: Hourly
REPORTS TO: VP of Human Resources
LEADS OTHERS: No
YRS OF EXPERIENCE: 1-2+
Why join the GoMacro team?
We’re a company that is driven by a unique core ideology we call The GoMacro Way, which is based upon authenticity, generosity, and compassion for people and the planet. We operate with integrity, we create with passion, and we conduct ourselves with humility. We seek growth-minded people who are inspired by challenges, encouraged by camaraderie, and excited about being leaders at every level. Become part of a team where everyone is heard, valued, and empowered to influence positive change in their local and global community.
How GoMacro’s history shapes who we are today?
During her 2003 battle with cancer, co-founder Amelia Kirchoff created the first MacroBar® recipe in her kitchen on the Wisconsin family farm. In the years following, Amelia and her daughter and co-founder Jola began spreading awareness for the power of a balanced, plant-based lifestyle through GoMacro’s healthy and delicious MacroBars, which are now available in stores nationwide.
Today, our work is still guided by the values upon which Jola and Amelia built GoMacro: Live Long, Eat Positive, Give Back, Tread Lightly, and Be Well. It’s our goal to inspire people to have a healthy body, sharp mind, and bold spirit—and we believe doing fun, and meaningful work is part of that.
Join us as we make the world better, one bite at a time!
Purpose: Transport GoMacro Employees between La Crosse and Viola using our Company Van.
Will be responsible for driving the GoMacro Bus during necessary trips (as needed) and the care/ maintenance of the GoMacro Bus during said trip.
· Customer Service: Operate with a customer-first mentality, be self-motivated and able to operate independently with less oversight. Be able to interact with different types of personalities and maintain a level of professionalism during these
· CDL Class A Passenger Certification: Required; have clean driving record.
· Be highly organized. Ability to retain and relay necessary information when needed
· Friendly, upbeat, and positive personality.
· Other skills include quality focused, problem solving, conflict resolution, and ability to multitask.