JOB TITLE: Building and Ground Maintenance Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Maintenance Manager
YRS OF EXPERIENCE: 3+
LOCATION: Viola, WI
POSITION TYPE: Hourly, full-time
WAGE: $17.00 - $21.00; depending upon experience
LEADS OTHERS: No
DATE CREATED: 10/06/2021
Why join the GoMacro team?
We’re a company that is driven by a unique core ideology we call The GoMacro Way, which is based upon authenticity, generosity, and compassion for people and the planet. We operate with integrity, we create with passion, and we conduct ourselves with humility. We seek growth-minded people who are inspired by challenges, encouraged by camaraderie, and excited about being leaders at every level. Become part of a team where everyone is heard, valued, and empowered to influence positive change in their local and global community.
Join us as we make the world better, one bite at a time!
Responsible for the upkeep of the facility, grounds keeping, and performing scheduled facility preventative maintenance tasks.
Facility and grounds maintenance: Perform routine preventative maintenance to ensure that building systems operate efficiently and that the physical condition of the facility does not deteriorate
- Perform maintenance tasks such as carpentry, painting, plumbing, and electrical repairs to ensure that the facility is properly maintained
- Clean and repair building fixtures including lights, locks, windows, doors, screens, walls, floors, gutters, and drains
- Operate and perform routine maintenance and repairs on HVAC equipment and other related systems
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance assignments to keep production and sanitation equipment in good repair
- Work closely with and manage activities of 3rd party contractors that service HVAC, snow removal and grounds maintenance, plumbers, and electricians.
- Assist in office set-up, moving and coordinating
- Specify and order materials needed for repairs and new projects.
Other Duties: Other duties as warranted by senior management
- Certification in an area relevant to facilities maintenance is preferred (i.e. HVAC, electrician, plumbing)
- Previous experience in facilities maintenance that includes inspecting and testing building systems, maintaining HVAC, managing 3rd party service providers schedules and quality of work
- Excellent time management skills and adept at coordinating and following multiple deadlines
- Good attention to detail and the ability to follow specific, technical specifications and instructions
Physical & Environmental Demands:
Based on an 8 hour workday: Never= 0 hours, Rarely= 0-2 hours, Occasionally= 2-4 hours, Frequently= 4-6 hours, Continuously= 6-8 hours
Sit: Occasionally, Stand: Continuously, Walk: Frequently, Bend: Rarely, Squat: Rarely, Kneel: Rarely, Crawl: Rarely, Climb: Rarely, Reach: Frequently, Grap: Continuously, Push/Pull: Frequently, Twist/Turn: Occasionally
Corrected vision must include:
- Seeing 20/20
- Normal distinguishing of colors
- Normal depth perception
- Close vision
- Distance vision
- Color vision
- Peripheral vision
Corrected hearing skills must include:
- Normal frequency sensitivity
- Normal frequency selection
Speaking skills must include being understandable when speaking:
- In person
- In writing
Ability to frequently lift and move objects up to 20 pounds and occasionally move objects up to 50 pounds from ground level, move approximately 10 feet and perform this at least 5 times in succession without danger or injury. Ability to work at heights and on roofs including the use of ladders, scissor lifts and scaffolding.
This job operates in a food manufacturing environment. This role frequently uses hand tools such as various pliers, screw drivers, wrenches, and power tools.
Travel Required: Travel will be primarily local during business hours.
Provision to Cover: Maintenance Manager
GoMacro, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants of diverse backgrounds to apply. For additional information, please visit our website www.gomacro.com/careers.