Assembly & Product Packaging Cell (1st Shift)
Why join the GoMacro team?
We’re a company that is driven by a unique core ideology we call The GoMacro Way, which is based upon authenticity, generosity, and compassion for people and the planet. We operate with integrity, we create with passion, and we conduct ourselves with humility. We seek growth-minded people who are inspired by challenges, encouraged by camaraderie, and excited about being leaders at every level. Become part of a team where everyone is heard, valued, and empowered to influence positive change in their local and global community.
How GoMacro’s history shapes who we are today?
During her 2003 battle with cancer, co-founder Amelia Kirchoff created the first MacroBar® recipe in her kitchen on the Wisconsin family farm. In the years following, Amelia and her daughter and co-founder Jola began spreading awareness for the power of a balanced, plant-based lifestyle through GoMacro’s healthy and delicious MacroBars, which are now available in stores nationwide.
Today, our work is still guided by the values upon which Jola and Amelia built GoMacro: Live Long, Eat Positive, Give Back, Tread Lightly, and Be Well. It’s our goal to inspire people to have a healthy body, sharp mind, and bold spirit—and we believe doing fun, and meaningful work is part of that.
Join us as we make the world better, one bite at a time!
The Assembly & Product Packaging Cell includes performing necessary assembly tasks for successful completion of Kits and Cartons and supporting our production team.
Kitting (Variety Packs & Mini Cartons)
- The Assembly & Product Packaging Cell will be responsible for completing paperwork and other minor administrative tasks, carefully ensuring all information is entered correctly and clearly
- Preparation of pulling product from warehouses and setting up tables for packing process
- Assemble master boxes and move material as necessary with pallet jack
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- The Assembly & Product Packaging Cell will put kits/cartons into masters
- Inspect the final appearance of trays or cartons and load cases into pallets
Cartoning (Kits and Multi-Packs)
- The Assembly & Product Packaging Cell will operate the line with a foot petal
- Set up and operate packaging machines to display accurate code dates
- Load items into packaging machines and adjust speed, flow, and temperature
- Set machines to unload finished/packaged products and ensure that they conform to the set standards
- Inspect and remove defective items or those that do not meet packaging standards
- Ensure that packaged materials are appropriately stored and further packed in proper boxes
- Stock products such as packaging materials
- Document packaging activities daily and report machinery faults immediately
- Perform other duties as requested by management
No travel will be required with this position.
Provision to Cover:
Other E-comm employees
GoMacro, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants of diverse backgrounds to apply. For additional information, please visit our website www.gomacro.com/careers.
Skills Required for the Assembly & Product Packaging Cell:
- Well organized and high attention to detail
- Able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solving skills
- Able to adapt quickly and be flexible within the position
- Must be punctual and have good attendance
- Able to work independently and in a group setting
- Demonstrate initiative with required tasks
- Previous forklift experience preferred
- Proficient with the use of basic computer applications