JOB TITLE: Sanitation Employee
REPORTS TO: Sanitation Supervisor
YRS OF EXPERIENCE: 1+
LOCATION: Viola, WI
POSITION TYPE: Hourly, full-time
WAGE: Starting at $19.00 per hour
LEADS OTHERS: No
DATE CREATED: 11/8/2016
Why join the GoMacro team?
We’re a company that is driven by a unique core ideology we call The GoMacro Way, which is based upon authenticity, generosity, and compassion for people and the planet. We operate with integrity, we create with passion, and we conduct ourselves with humility. We seek growth-minded people who are inspired by challenges, encouraged by camaraderie, and excited about being leaders at every level. Become part of a team where everyone is heard, valued, and empowered to influence positive change in their local and global community.
Clean and sanitize the entire production facility in accordance with GoMacro’s GMPs to assure safe, high quality products.
· Follow the Master Sanitation Schedule checklist, initialing tasks as they are sufficiently completed
· Maintain the production line cleaning system (belt washer), operating the mechanical dishwasher, and handwashing equipment
· General cleaning and sanitizing of the breakroom, warehouse, and offices
· Perform daily chemical titrations to determine adherence to set specifications
· Document results and report any abnormalities to the Sanitation Supervisor
· Appropriately use personal protective equipment while completing the Master Sanitation Schedule to enable a safe work environment
· Complete daily ATP and Allergiene swabs to verify effectiveness of cleaning.
· Rewash and retest whenever results are out of specifications.
· Other duties as warranted by senior management
· Knowledge of GMPs and SSOPs
· Ability to perform basic math skills
· Good communication and capability to work in a team setting
· Aptitutde to follow written and veral instruction
No travel will be required with this position.
Provision to Cover:
Other Sanitation employees; Sanitation Lead
GoMacro, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants of diverse backgrounds to apply. For additional information, please visit our website www.gomacro.com/careers.