Position: Sanitation Employee
Reports To: Sanitation Lead
Purpose: Clean and sanitize the entire production facility in accordance with GoMacro’s GMPs to assure safe, high quality products.
- Production/Non-Production: Follow the Master Sanitation Schedule checklist, initialing tasks as they are sufficiently completed. This encompasses maintaining the production line cleaning system (belt washer), operating the mechanical dishwasher, and handwashing equipment. As well, general cleaning and sanitizing of the breakroom, warehouse, and offices.
- Chemical Concentrations: Perform daily chemical titrations to determine adherence to set specifications. Documenting results and reporting any abnormalities to the Sanitation Lead.
- Safety: Appropriately use personal protective equipment while completing the Master Sanitation Schedule to enable a safe work environment.
- Swabbing: Complete daily ATP and Allergiene swabs to verify effectiveness of cleaning. Rewashing and retesting whenever results are out of specifications.
- Other Skills: Other duties as warranted by senior management.
Skills/Qualifications: Knowledge of GMPs and SSOPs. Ability to perform basic math skills. Good communication and capability to work in a team setting. Aptitude to follow written and verbal instruction.
Provision to Cover: Sanitation Lead
GoMacro, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.