JOB TITLE: Shipping & Receiving
REPORTS TO: Warehouse Supervisor
YRS OF EXPERIENCE: 1+
LOCATION: Viola, WI
POSITION TYPE: Hourly, full-time
LEADS OTHERS: No
DATE CREATED: 4/27/2021
***$1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!*** ($500 AFTER 30 DAYS, $500 AFTER 90 DAYS)
Why join the GoMacro team?
We’re a company that is driven by a unique core ideology we call The GoMacro Way, which is based upon authenticity, generosity, and compassion for people and the planet. We operate with integrity, we create with passion, and we conduct ourselves with humility. We seek growth-minded people who are inspired by challenges, encouraged by camaraderie, and excited about being leaders at every level. Become part of a team where everyone is heard, valued, and empowered to influence positive change in their local and global community.
How GoMacro’s history shapes who we are today?
During her 2003 battle with cancer, co-founder Amelia Kirchoff created the first MacroBar® recipe in her kitchen on the Wisconsin family farm. In the years following, Amelia and her daughter and co-founder Jola began spreading awareness for the power of a balanced, plant-based lifestyle through GoMacro’s healthy and delicious MacroBars, which are now available in stores nationwide.
Today, our work is still guided by the values upon which Jola and Amelia built GoMacro: Live Long, Eat Positive, Give Back, Tread Lightly, and Be Well. It’s our goal to inspire people to have a healthy body, sharp mind, and bold spirit—and we believe doing fun, and meaningful work is part of that.
Join us as we make the world better, one bite at a time!
This role includes supporting our production team and performing shipping and receiving activities.
- Create shipping labels and palletize customer orders
- Arrange and organize finished product
- Perform inventory checks of finished product
- Operate forklift to move product to different areas of the facility
- Operate automated pallet wrapper
- Accurate recording of product location in racking
- Coordinate with production to pull appropriate ingredients and packaging
- Unload inbound freight and perform receiving inspection
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area, keep excess cardboard and shrink wrap off the factory floor
- Utilize forklift to take waste and/or recyclable material to exterior trailer
- Re-palletize product on damaged pallets
- Distribute parcel deliveries to the appropriate departments
- Adhere to all GoMacro safety rules/guidelines
- Well organized and high attention to detail
- Able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solving skills
- Able to adapt quickly and be flexible within the position
- Must have punctuality and good attendance
- Able to work independently and in a group setting
- Demonstrate initiative with required tasks
- Previous forklift experience preferred
- Proficient with the use of basic computer applications
No travel will be required with this position.
Provision to Cover:
Other Shipping & Receiving employees; Warehouse Supervisor
GoMacro, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants of diverse backgrounds to apply. For additional information, please visit our website www.gomacro.com/careers.