JOB TITLE: Production Employee
REPORTS TO: Production Supervisor
YRS OF EXPERIENCE: 1+
LOCATION: Viola, WI
POSITION TYPE: Hourly, full-time
WAGE: Starting at $17.00 per hour
LEADS OTHERS: No
DATE CREATED: 11/9/2016
***$1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS! ($500 AFTER 30 DAYS, $500 AFTER 90 DAYS)***
Why join the GoMacro team?
We’re a company that is driven by a unique core ideology we call The GoMacro Way, which is based upon authenticity, generosity, and compassion for people and the planet. We operate with integrity, we create with passion, and we conduct ourselves with humility. We seek growth-minded people who are inspired by challenges, encouraged by camaraderie, and excited about being leaders at every level. Become part of a team where everyone is heard, valued, and empowered to influence positive change in their local and global community.
Manufacture high quality products in a safe and sanitary manner while following GoMacro’s food safety guidelines and GMPs.
· Cooperatively work with team members from start to finish to create MacroBars
· This entails properly weighing out ingredients, operating the mixer, monitoring the production line, and physically transferring product to the packager
· Effectively operating the packager, tray loader, box erector, and finally palletizing finished goods
· Appropriately use personal protective equipment while completing daily tasks to promote a safe work environment
· In addition to PPE, a strong knowledge base of production equipment to ensure safe operation, utilizing lock out tag out whenever necessary
· In support with the quality department, actively follow GoMacro’s high quality standards by accurately completing quality checks every thirty minutes, metal detection checks hourly or at a flavor change, and collecting hourly laboratory samples
· Follow our allergen program to prevent any potential cross contamination
· Other duties as warranted by senior management
· Knowledge of GMPs
· Ability to perform basic math skills
· Good communication and capability to work in a team setting
· Aptitude to follow written and verbal instruction
No travel is required with this position.
Provision to Cover:
Other production employees; Production Lead
GoMacro, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants of diverse backgrounds to apply. For additional information, please visit our website www.gomacro.com/careers.